The International Centre at the University of Bergen is recruiting two interns for traineeships during the academic year 2021/22.
The International Centre consists of about 15 employees from the Division of Student and Academic Affairs and the Division of Human Resources involved in international relations. The International Centre has a broad international competence regarding mobility and exchange issues, international networks and strategic partnerships, as well as information for incoming and outgoing students and staff.
Eligibility and requirements
- Interns must be university students and the home institution must recognize the traineeship. The internmust get the Erasmus+ grant for traineeships for the full work period
- A minimum of two years of university studies must be completed
- International experience is an advantage
- Eligible candidates must have excellent English language skills (spoken and written, at least CEFR Level C1). Knowledge of Norwegian or Scandinavian languages is an advantage
- Front desk service for students and staff
- Administrative work with the Erasmus+ programme
- Contribution regarding the organization ofInternational weeks, the Welcome week for internationalstudents, visits etc.
- General administrative tasks
All the information here.
Source: Are you our next trainee?