Are you keen to improve your German language skills or prepare for your studies in Germany or Austria? Do you want to learn German in an autonomous and flexible way but still get personal feedback and meet others?
Leipzig University is offering a free autonomous online German taster course (B1) to students of all disciplines who are enrolled at the Arqus partner universities.
Join us for:
- Flexible, autonomous learning within three weeks from 7th to 25th February 2022 (workload min. 5-10hours/week).
- Introduction session via videoconference: Friday, 4th February 2022, 4-5 pm CET.
- Weekly meetings via videoconference: Thursday, 10th, 17th and 24th February 2022, 4-5 pm CET.
The course offers:
- Access to six online modules German (B1) for asynchronous autonomous learning via the learning platform Moodle.
- Numerous interactive online activities to train language reception, production, interaction and mediation, including vocabulary and grammar exercises.
- Activities to improve learning strategies and (multilingual) language awareness.
- Personal feedback on written and oral language exercises.
- One weekly 60-minute meeting to practice speaking skills, discuss questions and meet teachers and learners (Thursday, 10th, 17th and 24th February 2022, 4-5 pm CET.
The taster course is already fully booked. No more participants can register for the course.
Get in touch for any questions or enquiries: email@example.com.