After the webinars on the different business cultures that took place at the end of June, Arqus opens the call for applications for the Arqus ISLYE (international mobility for young entrepreneurs) programme for student entrepreneurs, which aims to offer international mobility opportunities between incubators (in collaboration with higher education institutions), to student entrepreneurs through partnerships based on the principle of reciprocity, in order to support them in the development of their internationalisation strategy.
All services and resources offered to incoming student entrepreneurs from partner incubators are offered free of cost.
Experiencing an international mobility is highly beneficial for entrepreneurs as they get:
- An experience an intercultural approach to business
- Support for their entrepreneurial project through international mentoring and coaching
- To meet startups and companies in a “peer to peer” logic
- To develop their business network with help from the partners in the ISLYE network
2020-21 Call calendar
- The deadline for applying to the 2020-21 Call for application is the 15th of September midday.
- Results will be announced by the end of September
- Training phase (virtual mentoring and coaching session) will take place from September to December
- Final mobility periods for 2021 is to be decided between the selected student entrepreneurs and the host incubators later in the year.
Documents required to apply are:
- Completed Application Form (maximum 3 pages) – see attached template
Completed applications for outgoing mobilities are to be submitted by email to your local referent by the 15th of September midday.
For more information (funding opportunities, local referents contacts, eligibility…), please refer to the “Arqus ISLYE 2020-21 Call for Application”.