The Arqus ISLYE (International mobility for young entrepreneurs) programme for student entrepreneurs aims to offer international mobility opportunities between incubators (in collaboration with higher education institutions), to student entrepreneurs through partnerships based on the principle of reciprocity, in order to support them in the development of their internationalisation strategy.
Following the 2021-22 call for applications, 10 applications were received and 8 candidates have been selected to move on to the next round of virtual mentoring and coaching sessions, in order to work on their businesses with their host incubators.
The 8 selected young entrepreneurs’ projects are:
- ALEGRIA from Lyon – Saint-Etienne (France).
- BANKADVISOR from Padua (Italy).
- Marketplace Mentor - Growing International from Padua (Italy).
- Movendo from Lyon - Saint-Etienne (France).
- Saige Analytics from Leipzig (Germany).
- TopBiotics from Graz (Austria).
- Weavez from Padua (Italy).
- Yowalk - sensation for life from Padua (Italy).
The incubator-to-incubator mobilities are currently scheduled to take place in 2022 after the digital coaching phase.
2021-22 Call calendar:
This activity is organised within Action Line 5, Entrepreneurial University and Regional Engagement, led by the Université de Lyon.