The Arqus ISLYE (International mobility for young entrepreneurs) programme for student entrepreneurs aims to offer international mobility opportunities between incubators (in collaboration with higher education institutions), to student entrepreneurs through partnerships based on the principle of reciprocity, in order to support them in the development of their internationalisation strategy.
Following the 2020-21 call for applications, 6 excellent candidates have been selected to move on to the next round of virtual mentoring and coaching sessions, in order to work on their businesses with their host incubators!
The 6 selected young entrepreneurs are:
- Curvway (Lyon): www.curvway.com
- Natuco (Lyon): www.natuco.fr
- Envicom (Padua): www.envicom.eu
- Greenhub (Leipzig): www.my-greenhub.de
- Natuerlicht (Liepzig): www.natuerlicht.eu
- Omega Station (Padua): omegastations.com
The incubator-to-incubator mobilities are currently scheduled to take place in 2021 (subject to the improvement of the covid-19 sanitary situation).