This Action Line is coordinated by the Quality Learning Board, chaired by Vilnius University, and has the following main objectives:
- Enabling staff and students via innovative teaching
- Fostering student-centred and research-based learning through joint and flexible curricula
- Enhancing the development of mobility and recognition
Overview of planned activities
- Pedagogical lab: Enabling cross-cutting staff collaboration – enabling staff through joint training on innovative/critical/disruptive pedagogies and other cross-cutting subjects
- Arqus teaching excellence - Arqus teaching quality framework, awards for outstanding teachers and an innovation fund.
- Mobility windows - guidelines for credit accumulation and student progression, tested with 7 programmes with mobility windows
- Arqus Twinning – strengthening subject-related collaboration of staff and students (teacher moving together with a group of students to counterparts in another university).
- Innovating in joint programme development – developing small-scale joint programmes in an innovative quick and easy way, leaving open entry points for other partners to join in at any time
- Arqus on the move – open Erasmus mobility agreements between partners, shared course catalogue and training for administrative staff.
- Enhanced recognition of study periods abroad and qualifications - guidelines for automatic recognition of study modules and recommendations for recognition of qualifications for national authorities.
- Recognition of non-formal and informal learning - agreement on common structure, methodology, and guidelines for recognition of non-formal and informal education for the purposes of credit accumulation.
Arqus course catalogue
Arqus Twinning activities
Here you can download the report form.
Action Line Board Chair and contact person: Andrius Uzdanavicius (email@example.com)